Monday, April 23, 2012

First!


Hurrah~ I've finally created my own blog! After 20 years of existence, why now you ask? HAHA. I don't even know myself. I guess my laziness got the better of me. Or maybe I'm just afraid of people reading into my thoughts. But then again, maybe I'm just afraid that no one will even care if I start posting one or not. Well, who cares, right!?

I said to myself a few days ago to write a blog about anime. But time is my biggest enemy now since I only got 6 days to go 'til the PhilNITS examination. I hope I pass this time around after failing the previous one. Believe it or not, I did certain measures to keep myself from doing unnecessary things aside from studying. Yet, why am I even writing this blog? Oh dear Lord, draw me away from temptation. >.<

Having said that, I guess I better start reviewing before I fail again. And I promise to write another blog after the exams. 'Til then! Au revoir~

The road to becoming a Software Engineer starts now!

*Forgive me for the lack of content and design*

6 comments:

midoreo said...

Hurrah! :) God bless on the Philnits exam, Gel. :) I'm thinking of transferring to blogspot na nuon. Haha, deserted kaau akong wordpress account. :))

Unknown said...

thanks Dor! hehe ambot lang asa ko kita aning blogger aie. haha nikalit lang ug appear sa kadaghan nakong gi-abli nga tabs xD heck, y not start a blog. :))

tinuod jud toh nga d ka makaapil sa boot camp? T_T

cambolingo said...

angelat. midoreo. wahihi

Unknown said...

ahaha HI CARMILAT!

Janine Ella said...

GELAT!!! Unsaon nako pag follow sa imong blog? Lol.

Unknown said...

@Janine Ella Anongos ako nang gibutangan nin ^^.. feel free to follow. haha

Post a Comment